Tuesday, 9 August 2011

A new experience

I am just starting out in this world of blogging, and am not so sure what I want to talk about.

Not a great start I guess, but I will eventually think of something. I do have some ideas in mind. I am passionate about sport, mainly rugby, league and cricket. I am just as passionate about politics, especially New Zealand and more specifically how Maori are involved and treated in politics. I am also interested in discussing how Maori are perceived by themselves, and by others in society, and also discussing how Maori perceive society in New Zealand.

Between Sport, Politics and Maori related issues I can be highly opinionated, not always thinking my arguments thoroughly before expressing them. I do tend to take an opposing stance to an opinion in the attempt to bring an understanding to others about why things happened, or why people said what they said, even if I  don't personally believe that position.

I guess more often than not, my blogs will be based around sport or politics, and if I really feel like mixing it up, I might even blog about Politcs IN Sports, but don't be surprised if every now and then I throw something else in completely from leftfield.

I look forward to this journey and hope that you can join me on the way

Naku iti nei,

EagleWarrior

No comments:

Post a Comment